viernes, 2 de febrero de 2018

About love in a world of non-sense

Love is here
love is connected
love is to belong
whatever is on your inside it tries to connect, to belong to the outside
I wanna belong to the outside
every mind is an island
every mind wants to build a bridge
is the bridge, is the world as real as me? am I as real as the world?
if all are real, are they all at the end the same thing?
the question of why, the question of existence
it triggers my nightmares, my desperation
it triggers the feeling of nothingness
that anything has any sense at all
that sense is a human definition
that anything does not need to have a sense
since sense is a human definition

Since I am human
I cannot avoid asking myself as a human
asking the questions through a human perspective
how will any conscious being beyond human will think about this questions?
will any human-created consciousness think different than us?

Love is no-questions-asked
love is to forget
love is being without question
without the need of a question
can I love with my mind?
is love mental or physical or both or nothing?
how can I love with so many thoughts?
how can they love me with so many thoughts?

I believe sometimes that with love I will not question myself at all
I will be so full of love that there will be no space for anything else
but sometimes I feel so alone
so unconnected
when I think I've found love, I give it all
it's just the way I am
but love is not enough, and sometimes it's too much
but love is not a thing I can just buy,
but love is not a thing I can just ask
will I ever find love?
maybe it's a matter of time,
but how much time do I have?

with human-limited time, how can I ever find an answer
to make things sense-full without sense...

With all of these, is love still worth-full?

1 comentario:

  1. Nice!

    It is worth-full, very much so, and you only discover that when you actually feel it.

    It can take time but I want to believe it always arrives.

    ResponderEliminar